1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 18, 2013 9:36 AM by Jim_Simon

Poor Quality display of PSD and Vector imports

b15media

Hi,

I'm new to Premiere Pro CC, having previously used Sony Vegas to edit together images/PSDs/Vector logos into short videos to be displayed on 75" screens.

All was well when using Sony Vegas, with outputs showing logos and PSD text in a really crisp, defined way. I then got a CC subscription and decided to try Premiere Pro to create the same type of file.

Using the same size settings (1920 x 1080 square pixels) in Premiere Pro, logos appear jagged around the edges and text is blurry. In both instances I have output the files using WMV (the TV's built-in player accepts this without any trouble) and just can't work out how to produce the same results with Premiere Pro that I was getting with Vegas.

I've included links to four images to illustrate the difference - all are screen grabs of the actual video.

Any pointers would be gratefully receieved - Premiere Pro is so much nicer to work with and can't believe it's a problem with the software so would like to get this resolved.

Premiere Pro Image 01

Premiere Pro Image 02

Vegas Image 01

Vegas Image 02

Thanks.