1 person found this helpful
I guess that you will have to sync all your sites once to the cloud and then things should start to work as normal
Here is what I suspect is the case
- You have all your sites in DW
- In the cloud there are no sites
- You work with DW and relaunch DW
- Things get synced from the cloud and all your sites are all gone
So try out the below steps
- Have all your sites set up in DW
- Sync them all to the cloud
- Try relaunchinG DW
Also Check if you have enabled Automatic Sync in Edit >Preferences>Sunc Settings
Still the same result
i am using Window 7 64 bit
closed Dreamweaver and all my sites were gone when i relaunceh
@donnotil : Can you please check the registry at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Common\13.0\Sites
You should be able to see all your sites listed there .
Make a back up of that registry file , let us know what happens to this registry file on relaunching DW
Please contact me at srivatsa_at_adobe_dot_com. Will solve your issue.
sent an e-mail with the regisrty keys exported
The registry keys were corrupted. Deleting them and launching dreamweaver solves the issue.