• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 7 Web Object Not Scrolling on iPad

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've inserted a web object in to my project and filled it with text so that it requires scrolling. The project has been published as HTML5 with no scalable HTML content.

Scrolling works fine on PC but not on iPad (iOS 7). I'm guessing that this is down to the usual iFrame issues on iOS devices so I'm looking for a reliable way to get around this issue.

I'd be grateful if anyone has any suggestions.

As an aside, the main reason I'm looking to implement a web object is that I need to be able to style individual words within large amounts of text. Unfortunately this doesn't seem possible using the scrollable text interaction so I've had to resort to searching for an alternative solution, in this case pulling in an external HTML file with styled text in it. The full discussion is here for anyone who's interested: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5775245#5775245

Thanks.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am having the same problem, which i am hoping is fixed ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your Web Interaction show "Updated" on it? If not, you probably have older version of it. Apparently, the issue is already fixed in the updated version. Here is a screenshot.

WebInteractionIpadIssueFixed.jpg

You get this updated version automatically. If not, you can contact any Adobe support staff and they will provide you one.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know and I my version does not say "updated"

I will contact Adobe support.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

where you have find the "updated" info?

I am searching for view similar the screenshot posted by Sreekanth_S but unsuccesfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 23, 2015 Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can probably write to the Adobe staff for the updated widget. Here are couple of IDs you can try your luck with:

Nimmy nsukumar@adobe.com

Haridoss ramadoss@adobe.com

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources