It is only doing it to the one file. The other project files seem to open just fine. What would cause this one not to open?
-Using After Effects Version 126.96.36.1994
-Yes Installed the latest updates.
-Windows 8.1 Pro
- Running an i7 - 4770 3.4 GHZ - Quad Core, 32 GB of Ram, GPU- Gigabyte Radeon 7970 GHZ Edition, Have an 240GB SSD drive for the OS, 1.5TB and 2 TB Internal Hard Drives. 3 External Hard Drives 1TB, 3TB and 500 GB
- GPU Version - 188.8.131.520 - AMD Catalyst Control Center Version 2013.0830.1944.33589
- No Third party I/O Hardware
- Wasn't using source footage as I was creating a 3D intro using Element 3D
- No error messages
- I was trying to re-open the project to work on it and it would go past the opening project file box then after that it freezes.
- It did work before. I haven't changed anything to my computer.
- Quicktime Installed Version 7.7.4 (1680.86)
- Element 3D within After Effects and Adobe Premiere CC
- Third Party Effects is Element 3D I think - No codecs installed.
- Yes I am using OpenGL in After Effects.
- Yes using Render Mulitple Frame Simultaneously
- Not using a Ray Traced 3D Renderer
1 person found this helpful
Can you import that project into a different project?
Oh wow, That totally worked! Thanks so much!
No problem. Glad that worked for you.