4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2013 1:19 PM by Spielbergo

Video preview is not updating my changes

Spielbergo

Hi everyone,

First I would like to let you know that I am really excited to be in this comunity (please excuse my english, I haven't practice it in a while) and I thank you all in advance for reading my question.

Well, the problem I have is regarding a project I started a couple of days ago using After Effects CS6 which has a composition with 3 layers. Two of those layes have the trapcode form plugin and the third layer is filled with the plexus plugin. I also added a camera to orbit around and do some camera work.

Today I opened my project up but I found out that if I tried to do anything in the project, the changes won't be seen until I move to another frame, for instance: if I orbit around the effect I'm working on (using the camera tool), the changes wont be reflected in the preview window. But when I go to another frame, the "orbit action" I did, will be shown.

I'm really concerned about this and it wouldn't be a good idea to start over the same project... it took me a lot of time to get where I am now.

So I would appreciate some guidance on this matter.

Thank you very much.