6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2013 1:47 PM by Chuck Uebele

    Can someone tell me what this effect is called?

    Landon Call

      So, I really like this effect and I've seen it used a few times but I don't know what it is or how to do it. Can someone help me or point me to another page where they explain this?