- Im running Mac OS X 10.7.5
- No pop up messages
- I tried to fix it, by closing the program and computer, nothing helped. Tried to import footage again, still nothing, has never occured before
- I'm running it on a regular Macbook Pro, with no thirdparty plugins or anything.
Good start. Keep going. Lots more questions left.
Please answer all of the questions in Jim's link.
- I have the updates installed
- The source footage is from a Canon 6D + GoPro (.Mov files)
- I was trying to look through the footage when it happened, just a regular basis to check what I had to workk with
- I had my Google Chrome running at the same time as it happened
- Macbook Pro 13" Ultimo 2011.
2.4 GHz (2435M) Intel Core i5 with 3 MB on-chip L3 cache or 2.8 GHz (2640M) Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge with 4 MB on-chip L3 cache (13" only)
4 GB (two 2 GB)
Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384 MB (512 MB with 8 GB of RAM installed) DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
500 GB Storage
- I am not using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration ? (What I know of)
- The problem occures all the time?