13 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2013 9:14 AM by Jim_Simon

Problem with render

mvascosilva

Hello I need your help very urgently , because I have to deliver today a movie that I'm doing in Premiere and i'm having some problems .

I have looked in another forums and can not find the solution to my problem .

I did a project and the timeline that has a graphic (square) on top of the actual image and see right before you render . The worst thing is that when I render the graphic logo loses definition . The square set no longer appears , appears a line around and ghost.

I Repeat, without the render or delete files render, the image appears to me excellent . This only happens after render.

Already activated the option "Render at maximium quality", but the problem continues.

How can I resolve this issue?

Thank You

(Click on the images to see the diference)

After.jpgBefore.jpg

• 1. Re: Problem with render
          Jim_Simon Level 8

Does the problem also occur in the export, or only for the render?

• 2. Re: Problem with render
            mvascosilva Level 1

I noticed this as soon as I made the render

The problem persists when I export, but I think this is because before exporting, the program render my work area.

• 3. Re: Problem with render
              Jim_Simon Level 8

Are you using render files for export?  If so, don't.  Export again and see if the issue is still there.

• 4. Re: Problem with render
                artN2design

I tried since Monday and my computer keep shutting down when I tried to export. My project been delayed since Monday and I have no idea how to export it. Anyone can help? Thanks.

• 5. Re: Problem with render
                  John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>my computer keep shutting down when I tried to export

Read Bill Hunt on BSOD http://forums.adobe.com/thread/772169

• 6. Re: Problem with render
                    mvascosilva Level 1

You can export without making the Render?

How to do it?

But its normal wht happening when i'm render the project?

Thanks

• 7. Re: Problem with render
                      SAFEHARBOR11 Most Valuable Participant

Please tell us, what are the Sequence settings for the edit? Export settings? Screen grabs are helpful if possible to show settings.

An example, if you are exporting to NTSC (for DVD lets say), NTSC does not like oversaturated colors - the red may be too bright. Look at the RGB values of the red box, none should be over 235 for NTSC. What still image format is used for the box? There are many factors. In reference to "not rendering", that means if there are red bars above the timeline, you do not have to render those to green before exporting, those areas will be rendered in the final export. If you had rendered in timeline, when exporting from Media Encoder, do NOT check the "Use Previews" box.

Also, "Max Render Quality" setting is used when scaling the video, like from HD to SD. If the source and destination have the same frame size, then I don't believe Max Render will be useful.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera

Safe Harbor Computers

• 8. Re: Problem with render
                        mvascosilva Level 1

Thanks for your help.

I'll put here some examples. I hope it is enlightening however, my problem is in the render and not in sequence.

Is there any way to improve the quality with which the render is done?

PHOTO 1)
                        Without Render. Square is perfect and how I want the final appearance.

2.jpg

PHOTO 2)

After making Render, can already see in the next PHOTO that the square already less definition.

Phantom right and a risk above.

3.PNG

PHOTO 3)

This is my sequence

1.PNG

PHOTO 4)

In the next Photo you can see my export settings.

4.PNG

PHOTO 5)

In the next Photo you can see my sequece settings.

5.PNG

Help me!

Thanks for all

• 9. Re: Problem with render
                          Jim_Simon Level 8

Don't use 2 pass, switch to 1 pass.

• 10. Re: Problem with render
                            mvascosilva Level 1

Simon, but it's dont solve my problem.

My problem isn't only on export, but when i render my project... even before exporting

• 11. Re: Problem with render
                              SAFEHARBOR11 Most Valuable Participant

Just for kicks, turn OFF "Max Bit Depth" and "Max Render" and go with the defaults once.

Also, wondering if going from black and white background into super-saturated color is messing up the encoding? You have a hard edge and perhaps that line of pixels falls on a boundary of pixel blocks. Try making moving the red box over a few pixels one way of the other maybe. If you could do some kind of feathering or border that might help, rather than the abrupt change from solid, bright color to b/w background image.

Just thinking out loud. If what you're doing isn't working...do something else. I know that large areas of same color (blue sky) actually don't compress well, pixels need to "mix it up" a bit!

Jeff

• 12. Re: Problem with render
                                mvascosilva Level 1

Hi Jeff,

Now I disabled the "Max Bit Depth" and "Max Render" and the result is the same: (

My problem is in the render. There is no way to improve the yield? There is no way to make the render uncompressed?

Is that even when I export uncompressed AVI it appears the square with poor quality, ie, the only time I see the square with maximum quality when I see it without render my workarea. After do it, the quality is always bad!

• 13. Re: Problem with render
                                  Jim_Simon Level 8
                                  My problem is in the render.

For now, don't worry abuot that.  Render files are only used inside PP to make playback smoother.  You normally don't want to use those for export.

Have you successfully exported using 1 pass, without Max Render Quality or Max Bit Depth checked?