1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 23, 2013 9:25 AM by Flex harUI

Trying to start developing but can't get the compiter set up correctly

Feroc1ty

Hey guys, I'm following the starling tutorial step by step (http://tv.adobe.com/watch/starting-with-starling/starting-with-starling-introduction-and-s etup/" but I always keep getting errors no matter what, seems like I just can't get the sources/new libs to work correctly...honestly I don't even know how to get the standard libs working but I have programming experience so I'm familiar with functions and arrays etc.

Here's what the compiler poops out as of right now, (I have tried to set it up numerous times...)

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
      Access of possibly undefined property myStarling.Main.as/Newest Proj/srcline 17Flex Problem
      Access of possibly undefined property myStarling.Main.as/Newest Proj/srcline 18Flex Problem
      Access of possibly undefined property myStarling.Main.as/Newest Proj/srcline 19Flex Problem
      Access of possibly undefined property starling.Game.as/Newest Proj/srcline 10Flex Problem
      Call to a possibly undefined method Starling.Main.as/Newest Proj/srcline 17Flex Problem
      Call to a possibly undefined method Stats.Main.as/Newest Proj/srcline 14Flex Problem
      Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Event.Game.as/Newest Proj/srcline 13Flex Problem
      Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Starling.Main.as/Newest Proj/srcline 10Flex Problem
      Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Stats.Main.as/Newest Proj/srcline 9Flex Problem