1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 24, 2013 10:29 AM by Warunicorn

How do i see the ps touch file structure on my pc

lancefearne

When my phone is connected to my PC i can see the file structure but can't see the PS Touch?

If i could i would be able to transfer files directly, is there a way of seeing the file structure?

• 1. Re: How do i see the ps touch file structure on my pc
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Do you want to export PS Touch projects to your PC with layers intact? The current way to do this is to export PS Touch projects in the PS Touch file browser as PSD or PSDX. (The latter requires the PS Touch file plug-in to use with Photoshop (not Photoshop Elements, mysteriously).) You will also have to export to a service like Dropbox if you want to work with PSD or PSDX files.

If you simply want to just export PS Touch projects to share with friends/family/colleagues, then export as JPG or PNG; you'll then be able to export directly to your smartphone/tablet and then transfer via the method you described.

(This is understandably confusing if you're not familiar with how PS Touch works in regards to actual files and projects. Projects are pretty much self-contained within PS Touch until they're exported, where you're then free to do with whatever you want with them.)