Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to use the space on the form which is coming when hide the elements

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have an issue with the white space coming when I am making subform visible/hidden using java script based on condition.

Let me explain the complete scenario. I have created an adobe form for printing invoice details, basically I have two pages, the second page is used to handle overflow content from first page and the requirement is that we should show totals section on last page only when we multple page invoice output. To do that I have written a script on second page for total sub form in such a way that the subform will be visible only on last page and will be not visible on any other page. But due to hiding the element I am getting white space in other pages which I dont want. I want to continue to print the items deatisl in that place to use that empty space.

Can you guys help me to solve this.

Thanks,

Suman

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You have to create a floating form. Set you pages to be floating top-to-bottom.

All visible objects will automatically be arranged as they are ordered in the hierarchy tree.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You have to create a floating form. Set you pages to be floating top-to-bottom.

All visible objects will automatically be arranged as they are ordered in the hierarchy tree.

Former Community Member

Hi Radzmar,

Thanks for your reply.I will try this option and will update you.

I have one more thing to ask. I want to give some space between rows in the table. Can you suggest me how do  i achieve this.

Regards,

Suman

Former Community Member

Hi Radzmar,

Thanks for your help. It is working now.

Regards,

Suman