0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2013 9:53 AM by TonyEllisMedia

Loading External Websites

I have a blank template that I am using that loads a series of index.html pages.

Everything works fine except I want the home page to load first so that there is content on the screen.

Right now it loads the navigation but only the navigation.

Is there a script to load page first then allow to navigate through the other buttons anb be able to click on home at any time?

This is what I have now:

var config = {

dataProvider: [

{label: "Home", onClick: function(){ loadPage("page1/index.html") } },

{label: "About", onClick: function() { loadPage("page2/index.html") }, items: [

{label: "Tips", onClick: function() { loadPage("page3/index.html") } },

{label: "Features", onClick: function() { loadPage("page3/index.html") }, items: [

//        {label: "Parallax", onClick: function() { loadPage("page4/DemoPageA.html") } },      

//        {label: "Spotlight", onClick: function() { loadPage("compositions/DemoPageB.html") } },