• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble uninstalling DWCS6 and Installing DWCC

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can not uninstall DWCS6 from Windows 7 64 bit system. I tried the WIN cleaner without success.I am doing this so that I can install DWCC attempting to get it to function. Once DWCC is installed it will not execute and gives me an Entry Point Not Found dialogue box: X The procedure entry point AMTRetrievePersonGUIDWithAuthSource could not be found in the dynamic link library amtlib.dll

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if you have installed DWCS6 from a Suite product like 'Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection' or 'Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium'.

If so then try to uninstall DWCS6 from that suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2013 Oct 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked fine and now suddenly when I uninstalled several CS6 products to upgrade to CC products DWCC only shows this error message.                           

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Johnealbert have you tried removing and reinstalling Dreamweaver CC?  If so then please check the installation logs for error messages.  Please see Troubleshoot install issues with log files | CC - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html for information on how to locate and interpret your installation log files.  Please feel free to post any specific errors which you locate to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evening.

This is the mistake that is opening CC Dreamweaver.

The one mistake to appear in the register of records as indicated by JEFF, WRIGHT, is this :

12/28/13 22:01:19:788 | [ERROR] |  | OOBE | DE |  |  |  | 7856 | Cannot open mediadb

Error Dreamweaver CC.JPG

Thank you very much. I hope they can help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2014 Jan 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GeboArt the specific errors I was referencing were from the installation log files.  For an error when opening Dreamweaver I would recommend you start a new discussion in the Dreamweaver Support forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines