0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2013 8:39 AM by ZinaSaunders

    Puzzling Screen “Widget”?

    ZinaSaunders Level 1

      I’m using CS6  Extended(13.1.2) on a new machine, running Mac OS 10.8.3. Since getting the machine I have noticed a strange little widget-like thing occasionally appearing when I am in Photoshop. I am attaching a screenshot.



      I can grab it and move it around both my screens (I am using dual displays) and I can pull it out horizontally but not vertically. Today, for the first time, I can detect some broken lettering on the “title bar” but can’t make out what it says.



      I don’t know what to call this so have been unsuccessful finding any references to it on the web. I’d appreciate hearing from anyone else who has noticed this and can lead me to info about it.



      My machine specs: Processor: 2 x 3.06 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon, 64 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro 4000 card.