• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player won't work in Firefox

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2013 Oct 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get Flash Player to work on my XP Pro, SP3 system in Firefox 24. I have done 3 complete uninstalls following Adobes instructions, and have done too many install to keep track of. No matter what I do, it will not work. When I go to the Adobe website and do a verify installation, it says I don't have it installed. It shows up fine in the control panel. I'm at a complete loss on what to do next Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which did you install: the ActiveX, the plugin, or both?  (See the Flash Player Settings Manager, or Add/Remove Programs.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed both.

It turns out that I needed to do a complete uninstall and purge of Firefox and do a fresh install. I had done an upgrade from FF9 to FF24 and I guess there was something wrong with the old install and it carried over to the upgrade. After doing the fresh install all seems to be well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines