We are having the exact same problem. There is also a issue with audio in Flash CC after updating to Maverics.
Are both 'saving' and 'buzzing sound' issues going to be fixed in upcomming update?
No buzzing issue has been fixed, saving issue has not been fixed.
1 person found this helpful
The December 2013 update(184.108.40.206) already resolved the buzzing sound issue on Maverics. Please update your Flash CC for that fix.
Save issue is under investigation. While this issue is being fixed, you can recover the corrupted files by following the below steps
1. Change the file extension of your corrupted fla to zip eg: corrupt.fla to corrupt.zip
2. Extract the zip file
3. Open the xfl file from the extracted folder in Flash CC(you will see the file is of up to date and non-corrupted)
Other trivial work-arounds:
1. Save your file as .xfl(uncompressed fla) instead of .fla
2. Connect your shared location via afp protocol on Mac 10.9 whereever-possible
3. Use Mac 10.8 or lower versions if-possible