• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Native signing not supported on mac!!

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To sign both the installer and its executable we're using Thawte and Comodo certificates. For MacOS we've Thawte and Apple. This following command builds a proper signed installer version (along with its executable .exe) with the combination of both the certificates, in Windows:

adt -package -storetype pkcs12 -keystore myCert.pfx -target native -storetype pkcs12 -keystore myCert.pfx myApp.exe myApp.airi

(http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WS789ea67d3e73a8b22388411123785d839c-8000.html)

When running the same command to compile a .dmg file - ADT reported an error:
Native signing not supported on mac

I'm not sure if the adt doesn't has the ability to do such process in MacOS unlike Windows! Any idea?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old question, but in case someone else stumbles onto it - the solution is to move the "-target" to be the last argument.  This is a bug in adt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ken,

Thanks for commenting. But that 'solution' already tested and its found not true with recent AIR SDK version.

If you do this:

adt -package -storetype pkcs12 -keystore myCert.pfx -storetype pkcs12 -keystore myCert.pfx myApp.exe myApp.airi -target native

You'll have compiler error:

"-storetype already specified", and you can see why in the command

If you do this:

adt -package -storetype pkcs12 -keystore myCert.pfx native -storetype pkcs12 -keystore myCert.pfx myApp.exe myApp.airi -target

You'll again have compiler error:

"not enough argument"

I don't think this have a fix yet.

I lodged a bug at: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3655573

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, you're correct - I mistook this for a different bug in the OSX version of ADT.  I guess I was reading to quickly, thanks for the correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2016 Sep 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem. When I moved '-target' to be after '-package' and before '-storetype', the error went away. However, doing so seems to have disabled native signing.

Note that the Adobe doc states "Native signatures are supported on Windows and Android." and makes no mention of Mac (scroll to NATIVE_SIGNING_OPTIONS):

Adobe AIR * ADT package command

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines