1 2 3 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2016 12:02 AM by Smilingbandito Branched to a new discussion.

You've been signed out

GregSteel Level 1

I have recently formatted my HD and started a clean install of Windows 7 64bit.

A couple of days ago I installed CC logged in and installed Acrobat Pro with no problems. This morning I need Photoshop so I tried to login to CC and it told me an update was available and it wouldn't let me continue without installing it. So I installed it and restarted my PC. Then when I started CC it asked login details again  as soon as I enter them I get "You've been signed out". I have tried at leaset 10 more times. Still I can't get logged in. I have tried changing my password though my account on the adobe website but no joy with new password either. I have uninstalled Acrobat & Creative cloud manager deleting relative folders from Appdata and reistalled but still I get "You've been signed out".

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get logged in ?.... deadlines are pressing and I am running out of patience not being able to use software I rely on.

Thanks in advance

Greg

• 1. Re: You've been signed out
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Greg when you attempt to sign in do you receive an error?  Or do you sign in normally and then you receive a message stating that "You've been signed out?"

Can you sign in successfully to https://creative.adobe.com/?  Did you restore or copy over any files after you performed a clean install of Windows 7?

• 2. Re: You've been signed out
            GregSteel Level 1

Hi Jeff,

No no errors just "You've been signed out"

Yes i can sign into the website fine.

No files copied from previous install. It was supposed to be a clean start clutter free. It's tunring into a nightmare,

I have just had a 2 hour websession with an adobe technician where I created a new user account but still no joy. He is going to pass it onto another team and they will get back to me

• 3. Re: You've been signed out

Ok thanks Greg.  Could you post your case number when you have a moment.  I would like to review your interaction with our support team.

• 4. Re: You've been signed out
                GregSteel Level 1

I haven't been issused a case number!!!

If it helps,  all I could tell you is the operator was call Sudhansu

• 5. Re: You've been signed out

Thanks Greg.  I looked under your account and it appears that case #184846399 has been escalated.

You may also want to subscribe to a related discussion at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5796298#5796298.

• 6. Re: You've been signed out
                    YveLee Level 1

I'm having the exact same problem as Greg. I reformatted my hd 2 days ago, clean install of Mavericks, installed a few apps with no problems. Yesterday I need to install more apps and I get the "You've been signed out" message. Contacted support and said they will escalate it and get back to me as they were not able to solve the issue.

I tried signing in from another computer but the problem is still there..

• 7. Re: You've been signed out
                      GregSteel Level 1

Thanks for the link Jeff........

Sorry to hear you are in the same wolrd of pain as I am Leroytan. At least we know we are not alone and that Adobe should therefore be getting their collective fingers out. Hopefully!

• 8. Re: You've been signed out
                        simonwillox Level 1

Jeff, exact same problem here – case #0184845213 and #0184845564, though it says one of them is 'Withdrawn'. We are still experiencing the 'You've been signed out' bug on five Macs, different OS's and configurations.

• 9. Re: You've been signed out
                          Mueller-Design Level 1

Hi Jeff,

I am thinking you should never update CC Desktop, everytime I do I have major problems. Today it started again. The last time after spending several nights and many hours online I just deleted all my apps and used the cleaner tool and did a complete reinstall. I wish I could bill abobe for my time lost. I would pay for my license for years to come.

Today I updated CC Desktop and when I sign in it says you been signed out. I've had a web session going or over an hour. Same as you. I can sign in from a browser no problem, changed password rebooted and still no luck.

This is some of my communication with the chat person. IT makes me nuts the questions they ask. The caps are me yelling .

Chat InformationHi, there are 1 customer(s) in line ahead of you. We'll be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Vijayant_Srivastava.

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and I still cant sign in. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out.

Vijayant_Srivastava: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Vijayant_Srivastava: Thank you for contacting Adobe Systems, my name is Vijayant, how can I help you today?

Vijayant_Srivastava:

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and I still cant sign in. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out.

Vijayant_Srivastava: So are you able to logged in under your Adobe id , and still not able to sign in under your creative cloud?

Mike Mueller: yes

Vijayant_Srivastava: As I go through your query this issue would be better handle by our support team so need to transfer your chat to our different support queue, are you ok with that?

Mike Mueller: How long is the wait?

Vijayant_Srivastava: With in next moment I will transfer you

Vijayant_Srivastava: Thank you, please allow me a moment so that I can transfer it.

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and signed in with browser but I still cant sign in with desktop app. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out. Rebooted and still doesn't work. Why do these probelms occur every time I update CC Desktop?

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and signed in with browser but I still cant sign in with desktop app. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out. Rebooted and still doesn't work. Why do these probelms occur every time I update CC Desktop?

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.

You are not currently connected to a chat representative.

LONG WAIT

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Chethan'

Chethan: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Chethan: Hi Mike.

Chethan: Nice to have you on chat!

Chethan: How are you doing today?

Chethan: I am sorry, did I lose you?

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and signed in with browser but I still cant sign in with desktop app. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out. Rebooted and still doesn't work. Why do these problems occur every time I update CC Desktop?

Chethan: May I know the exact error message?

Mike Mueller: Ther is no error, please read above

Mike Mueller: As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out.

Chethan: Mike , just to confirm may I know did you try with different browser by deleting cookies?

Mike Mueller: What browser? I am using the CC Desktop app.

Mike Mueller: That I just updated this morning

Mike Mueller: Does the creative desktop app use a browser?

Mike Mueller: Hello?

Mike Mueller: I have 3 browsers on my system

Chethan: Mike , I suggested you to login to your Creative cloud account by different browser.

Mike Mueller: I can login to my creative cloud account with Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer with no problems.

Chethan: Mike , I am sorry, please be specific on your issue?

Mike Mueller: This morning my CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP had an update. I ran the update and now I can login to the CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP!!!! The DESKTOP APP!!!!

Mike Mueller: sorry reread

Mike Mueller: This morning my CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP had an update. I ran the update and now I CANNOT login to the CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP!!!! The DESKTOP APP!!!!

Mike Mueller: I am tlaking about the DESKTOP APP NOT using browser

Chethan: Mike , I am sorry for the miscommunication .

Chethan: Please stay online for 2 to 3 minutes while I check this information for you.

Chethan: Thank you for your time, Just to confirm may I know which particular application is signing out automatically?

Mike Mueller: CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP

Chethan: Mike , since Creative cloud has many applications and in this case just to confirm are you facing problem with whole Creative cloud desktop applications?

Mike Mueller: Are you serious? ITs the desktop app itself.

Mike Mueller: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe"

Chethan: Okay, Please give me 2-3 minutes while I check and see what best I can do to resolve this issue.

Chethan: Thank you for your time.

Chethan: I see this is a Technical issue, let me transfer this chat  to our Technical support to assist you better in this regard.

Chethan: Please stay online while I transfer this chat to our Technical support team.

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group

• 10. Re: You've been signed out
                            GregSteel Level 1

OMG that is hillarious, tragic and worrying.

It is also almost identicle to the conversation I had except the second person picked up the problem a little quicker instantly passed me on to technical assistant

How long are we supposed to wait to be able to use our software??? Can they not just issue a roll back to the previous version for now so I can work!!

• 11. Re: You've been signed out
                              Mueller-Design Level 1

There is more ... gets better. This has got to be the worse csae of customer service I have seen or heard of.

After a really long wait.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Pramod'

Pramod: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

Mike Mueller: Congratulations, you are the 5th person I've spoke with this morning. Let me try to explain this as simplying as possible because no one else seems to understaend. I have Adobe Creative Cloud DESKTOP APP installed. This morning I got a message that there was an update for that app. Not the applications with in the app but for the desktop app itself. When you open the desktop app it has to boxes to fill in. Adobe ID (email address) and Password. Above it says sign in with your Adobe ID and below it has the Blue Button with the words "Sign In". When I put in my information and click the sign in button it goes to a new screen and say "You've been signed out" Please sign in again. And another Blue button to sign in. Which repeats the whole process.

Pramod: Hi Chethan.

Pramod: Please allow me a moment while I look into your account & verify the details.

Pramod: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Mike Mueller: Chethan was the last guy I spoke with ... I am Mike Mueller

Pramod: Mike, please allow me a moment while I go through your previous interactions. 

Pramod: Thank you for staying online.

Mike Mueller: ok

Pramod: I understand that you signing in repeatedly, since the application is signing out every time you enter the login details.

Pramod: Is that right?

Pramod: Thank you for confirming.

Pramod: Mike, please follow the steps below:

Pramod: Close all Adobe applications.

Mike Mueller: dine

Pramod: Now navigate to the below location:

Pramod: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

Mike Mueller: done

Pramod: May I know if there is any content inside SLCache folder?

Mike Mueller: yes lots

Mike Mueller: many SLC files and an SLConfigs directory

Pramod: Please delete all contents (files and folders) inside SLCache folder.

Pramod: Now navigate to the location below:

Pramod: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\

Pramod: Are you able to find OOBE folder? 

Pramod: Please rename OOBE folder to OOBEold.

Pramod: Are you able to see SLStore folder in the same location?

Mike Mueller: wait what location?

Pramod: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\

Mike Mueller: I renamed the OOBE folder, there is NO SLStore folder.

By they way wit hthis guy it takes about 1 minute between responses ... he's probably working with 10 people at once

Pramod: Mike, please click on Start button, type run and then press enter.

Pramod: Is it visible now?

Mike Mueller: no

Pramod: Open control panel in a new window.

Pramod: Now click on Folder options.

Pramod: Click on View tab and Select "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" option.

Mike Mueller: IT's already selected

It's now 10:15 am I started at 8 am.

Pramod: Alright, Mike.

Pramod: After clicking on Start button, type run and then press enter,

Pramod: Now type %programdata% and press enter.

Pramod: Are you able to see Adobe folder?

Pramod: Please enter inside this folder.

Mike Mueller: Did you forget to tell me to type %programdata% before

Pramod: Yes, Mike. I thought I had sent that you. I am sorry for the miscommunication.

Pramod: You will be able to find SLStore folder here.

Mike Mueller: yes it here

Pramod: Please rename SLStore folder to SLStoreold.

Pramod: Please click here to download our cleaner tool.

Pramod: Run Cleaner tool.

Pramod: Let me know if there is any Creative Cloud product listed here.

Mike Mueller: yes Muse

Pramod: Are you able to use Muse CC with out any trouble?

Mike Mueller: also listed is Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop

Mike Mueller: I already did this while I was waiting for you.

Pramod: Mike, we have to remove Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.

Pramod: I would recommend you to uninstall Muse CC since we need a fresh start for Creative Cloud desktop app.

Pramod: Great!

Pramod: Re-install CC Desktop Application and check if you are able to sign in now.

Mike Mueller: Yes I'm excited

Pramod: Mike, may I know if you have started the download?

Mike Mueller: yes installing now

Pramod: Let me know once it is installed.

Mike Mueller: Still cant sign in

Pramod: Alright, Mike.

Pramod: Please allow me a moment while I check with our resources.

Mike Mueller: Now I dont have Muse

Mike Mueller: I was able to sign in to Muse.

Pramod: Thank you for staying online.

Pramod: In this case, we have to creative a new Administrator account and make a selective start up.

Mike Mueller: I have come to the conclusion that everytime I update CC Desktop app that I spend

Pramod: Then try logging into Creative Cloud desktop app and check if it works.

Mike Mueller: hours trying to resolve it, I have tried that before and it doesnt work. what a complete waste of my time, can I get a refund ... I have been on for over 2 hours.

Mike Mueller: hold a sec

Pramod: Sure, Mike.

Mike Mueller: back

Pramod: Mike, may I know if you have tried by creating a new admin account?

Pramod: I am sorry, did I lose you on this chat?

Mike Mueller: im here

Mike Mueller: just trying to get some work done

Mike Mueller: yes it didnt work

Pramod: May I have your permission to connect to your computer remotely and try to solve the problem while you watch?

Mike Mueller: this computer is not accesible from the outside

Pramod: Are you connected to the internet via corporate network?

Pramod: One moment please.

Pramod: Shall we try once to take remote access, I will provide you with my connect link which you need to browse.

Mike Mueller: not allowed

Pramod: In that case, I will provide you with couple of troubleshooting steps. Please try with those steps and incase, if the issue is un-resolved. You can contact us back, I will keep this case open.

Mike Mueller: How about a refund for all the time I've wasted, I jsut wont use the desktop app ever again

Mike Mueller: I have been trying troubleshooting tips for the last 3 hours!

Mike Mueller: That is not what I want

Pramod: Mike, I truly understand your concern. However, since it is getting automatically Sign out. We need to disable antivirus and firewall.

Pramod: Do a selective start-up and login with new admin account then try to launch the product.

Mike Mueller: That is not going to happen on this computer.

Mike Mueller: I cant create admin accounts

Pramod: I will provide you with couple of activation ports which you need to enable on your firewall. Can you check with your IT team to enable and try ?

Mike Mueller: Just give me a refund so I can get back to work please.

Mike Mueller: No I cannot

Mike Mueller: This has cost me over $~.00 already

Pramod: Okay, If you wish yo cancel the order and get refund. I can transfer the chat to our Customer Service Team.

Pramod: Do you wish me to transfer the chat ?

Mike Mueller: I cant cancel my account becuase I use it, I want a refund for paying for something that doesnt work

Mike Mueller: How many transfers can I have with one company?

Pramod: Mike, I am sorry that you are being transferred many times.

Pramod: Since we are from technical department, we will not be able to assist you with refund.

Mike Mueller: ok, lets see how this goes

Pramod: Please allow me a moment while I transfer the chat to our Customer service department.

Mike Mueller: sooooo sllloooooowwww

Mike Mueller: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pramod: Mike, since there are most chats in queue, it is taking longer.

Pramod: Please stay online.

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Sumukan.

Sumukan: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Mike Mueller: hi

Sumukan: Hi Mike.

Mike Mueller: hi

Sumukan: I see that you want to cancel your subscription.

Mike Mueller: no

Mike Mueller: I want a refund for all the time I have wasted with technical support trying to fix the CC Desktop app

Mike Mueller: I have been online for 3 hours

Sumukan: I am sorry this situation happened to you.

Mike Mueller: Thats ok its the third time its happened

Sumukan: An annual subscription requires a commitment for the full year and monthly payments. If you decide to end a one-year membership before the 12-month period is over, you are charged 50% of the remaining amount left on your contract.

Sumukan: You have to pay $216.

Sumukan: I understand that you would like to cancel your membership, and I can take care of that for you. However, would you be willing to continue your membership with an annual commitment if I can offer you the next month of your membership for free?

Mike Mueller: I DO NOT want to end the subscrition

Sumukan: May I know which month's refund you are requesting for?

Mike Mueller: I want a refund for the terrible customer service that was not able to fix problem after 3 hours on line. How about the last 6 month, that would barely cover my costs for the time lost.

Sumukan: I am sorry Mike, We do not have option to provide refund for 6 months,

Mike Mueller: How about free for the next several months

Sumukan: In this case, I can provide a 1 month credit for your subscription, Is that okay for you?

Mike Mueller: Not really, how about 3 months

Sumukan: I am sorry Mike, I can provide you 1 month credit but not more than that.

Mike Mueller: Ok, that will do . thanks for the $50, that will barely cover the time I lost in the first hour online being transfered to endless techinicians. What a great company Adobe is!

Sumukan: I want to assure you that Adobe does care for it's customers. I would like to tell you that this is a rare incident.

Sumukan: May I go ahead and add one month credit to your subscription?

Mike Mueller: Its happened to me every time I update CC desktop and if you searc h

Mike Mueller: Yes

Mike Mueller: If you search on your own forum you can see that

Mike Mueller: Yes add one month

Sumukan: Thank you for confirming, Please stay online while I do this for you.

Mike Mueller: of course

• 12. Re: You've been signed out
                                godfreml Level 1

We are having the same issue with both creative cloud computers at work. We have two different accounts, and neither are working after the update. We have tried all the advice listed and to no avail. Trying to sign into the Creative Cloud Desktop App immediately kicks you back out, and asks you to sign back in. We can sign into adobe.com without any issue. If I try to launch any of the installed Creative Cloud Programs (like Photoshop), I am directed to sign-in. Doing so brings up the Adobe Software License Agreement. After agreeing, I am presented with a Photoshop CC Trial, even though I logged in with an active CC account. From this screen I am given two options: "Start Trial", or "License This Software". Clicking on "License This Software" causes creative cloud to pause for a while, then returns an error message: "Internet connection required for subscriptions".

All applications worked without issue prior to the update. Since we are paying for the right to use the software, does adobe reimburse us for the time that we are denied access? We have deadlines that have to be meet; not being able to use software that we have paid for is incredibly frustrating.

• 13. Re: You've been signed out

Simon thanks for posting your case number.  I have added it to a list of users affected by these difficulties.  We are continuing to investigate a solution.  For new viewers of this thread please make sure you try the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5796298#5796298#5796298.  These steps have allowed some Users to resolve their difficulties.

• 14. Re: You've been signed out
                                    simonwillox Level 1

Thanks Jeff – as mentioned one of the cases is marked as Withdrawn, but we are still very much having issues on four different Macs, all on a mixture of OS X 10.8.4, 10.8.5 and 10.9. I can supply ACC logs if that helps.

• 15. Re: You've been signed out

Simonwillox cases are often withdrawn if you already have another case started on the same issue.  This is especially true if one of those cases have been escalated.

• 16. Re: You've been signed out
                                        simonwillox Level 1

Hi Jeff, thanks for clarifying that. Is it not just a case of rolling back the version to the one that worked? Is that too simplistic. This is really going to start causing us serious issues soon, we've got deadlines to hit and some of our apps have defaulted to trial versions.

• 17. Re: You've been signed out
                                          David__B Adobe Employee

Recreating the opm.db file resolves the issue for some (Solution 2 here - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launchin g-cc.html). For those experiencing the issue could you help us better diagnose the issue by zipping up and uploading some log files from your computer? Please upload the zip to Creative Cloud through a browser, make it public, and shared the link here. These are the ones we need:

PDApp.log

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]AppData\Local\Temp\PDApp.log

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Logs/PDApp.log

ACC.log

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp\ACC.log

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Logs/PDApp.log/ACC.log

oobelib.log

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp\oobelib.log

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/AppData/Local/Temp/oobelib.log

If you're not sure how to do this, please contact our technical support department and they would be able to assist with the process.

Thanks,

-Dave

• 18. Re: You've been signed out
                                            GregSteel Level 1

The technician has already taken these files from me I think. I just went to check my case #0184846399 to find I can not access the page I get a error

Header Length too Large

I don't know the what info these files hold but I assume they are user specific. The issue isn't a user specific problem..... I created a new administrator account and logged into my PC using that and the problem persisted.

• 19. Re: You've been signed out
                                              GregSteel Level 1

Has anyone had any positive response from Adobe?

I have had 2 pointless live chat sessions and now an hour long phone call with someone who went through the same proceedures even though I told her I had all ready carried them out. She claims it has now been escalated to level 2 and that someone will contact me within 48 hours !!!!!!!!   NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I have waited 48 hours since my first web session where is was escalted already and had no call back. 48hrs from now will be Saturday morning and I'll have the pleasue of being in the dentist chair. So if it's Monday then that will be 6 DAYS.

GET YOUR FINGERS OUT ADOBE!!!!!!!!!

• 20. Re: You've been signed out
                                                GregSteel Level 1

Could I just have access to a previous build where it doesn't force you to update?

• 21. Re: You've been signed out
                                                  Mueller-Design Level 1

Why do the push updates that are not tested. Im stuck now without Acrobat becuase it wont let me install withhout the CC APP.

This sucks

• 22. Re: You've been signed out
                                                    GregSteel Level 1

I am stuck with out any apps, Apps I rely on.

Gimp is a poor substitue to photoshop and I have nothing to replace after effects and premier.  I guess once they have you locked in to a suite that is interlinkable and connects with an other 3d app that I use I'm at their mercy. If it isn't sortted soon I'll have no choice but to seek compensation and look for alternatives or I'll be out of a job.

• 23. Re: You've been signed out
                                                      Abhijit Kr. Adobe Employee

Hi GregSteel,

I am really sorry for the inconvinience caused to you due to this but I would like to inform you that our Engineering team is really working hard and will be pushing an update for the same. I would really appreciate if you can give us some time. We have already escalated your case along with other cases to our Escalation team.

Regards,

Abhijit

• 24. Re: You've been signed out

Greg I checked and your case 184846399 has been escalated.  I also checked and your log files are attached to your case.  I am sorry for the continued difficulties which you have faced.

• 25. Re: You've been signed out
                                                          GregSteel Level 1

Thanks for getting back to me with something. At least I know it has not been forgotten about or ignored.

I know I'm going on a bit now but it just means I have to work all weekend and evenings next week to try and make up for not getting work completed on time.... Thats assuming something is done by then.

Can I not be issued and older build for now?

• 26. Re: You've been signed out

Greg I would advise you to continue to work directly with our support team.

If you are looking for an additional workaround you could try signing in with a different Adobe ID and using the software in trial mode.

• 27. Re: You've been signed out
                                                              Tunny2 Level 1

Greg

You are not alone in this I have also lost a weeks work and have been told by the escalation team to wait 2-3 business days before there is a fix. Was promised call backs twice which were not made, received one yesterday to tell me to wait.

Surely there is a way of getting us an older build so us professionals are not left unable to work! My deadlines will not be met and I will have to burn the midnight oil all weekend and next week to catch up.

Adobe please understand that we users are losing significantly more money than the monthly subscription fee until this problem is fixed. I am apalled by the time it is taking to fix this issue.

• 28. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                simonwillox Level 1

I had the same issue Mueller Design – if you download the trial from http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=acrobat_pro&loc=us&promoid=KHXXW and then license it with your CC credentials that will get you up and running.

• 29. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                  the_drew Level 1

Exact same issue. Please fix. Really not good enough.

• 30. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                    Cloudflash Level 1

Got the same thing here, OSX 10.9, updated CC App today and won't log in. The 'support' chap is refusing to log a case!

• 31. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                      GregSteel Level 1

How supporting of him!

• 32. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                        GregSteel Level 1

Hi Jeff, or any other staff member

Any idea why my case has been withdrawn???? It states these cases were started on the 30th & 31st when it was started on the 29th

#0184854153

#0184851154

4 days now and no contact!!! WTF is going on

• 33. Re: You've been signed out

Greg those cases were withdrawn as you already have case 184846399 escalated.

• 34. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                            GregSteel Level 1

Thanks for the clarification Jeff.

Wouldn't it be great if the support case section was to inform customers of these things instead of just keeping us in the dark. Why do the 'support team' seem so inactive in their resolution?

• 35. Re: You've been signed out

Greg we are actively pursuing a resolution at this time.  This discussion will be updated once a solution has been made available.

• 36. Re: You've been signed out

If you are continuing to experience difficulties with being unable to sign into the Creative Cloud desktop application then please see Unable to sign in to Creative Cloud after latest update - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html.

• 37. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                                  Kevin Pruitt Level 1

This is NOT the fix for the crappy update. Please Allow Us To Revert To The Previous Version.

• 38. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                                    godfreml Level 1

This did not fix the problem. Installed the "patch" and am still being kicked.

• 39. Re: You've been signed out
                                                                                      JDWilliams Level 1

I'm having the same problem. Before the update I was getting the 'internal server error' message - now it's just saying 'you've been signed out' once I sign in. I was on the Adobe support chat service for about two hours and they tried everything they could to help me; they then said my case had been escalated and that I'd receive a call at around 6pm tomorrow (after asking me when was convenient).

I haven't had a call back and I've got university assignments to be getting on with on Lightroom, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro. I find it astounding that Adobe can simply let people go without these products, let alone design a software package that is unable to sign in its users properly. I've done everything suggested on this thread as well, the patch didn't help one bit.

I thought Adobe Creative Cloud was a premium package designed for professionals? It certainly doesn't feel like that, I don't even feel valued as a customer. I'm frankly well and truly hacked off at Creative Cloud and Adobe already after only using it for a month.

1 2 3 Previous Next