2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2013 11:47 AM by Josh_Corey

How do I put a form on multiple computers?

soulmans74

How do I put a form on multiple computers?

• 1. Re: How do I put a form on multiple computers?
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Are you looking to create a form and then have the form distributed to multiple computers for other users to fill out?

If that is the case FormsCentral forms can be distributed as Web/HTML forms that can be accessed through a URL you can post on a website accessible from anywhere or restricted to an intranet available to the computers you want to access it from.  The URL can also be sent out by email to the users you want to distribute it to.  FormsCentral forms can also, with a paid membership, be sent out as a PDF form which could be delivered via email, web download or directly placed onto the computers if this is inside of a closed environment.

I hope my response was helpful, let me know if you have further question.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: How do I put a form on multiple computers?
            Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

To follow up - the form is distributed in one of two ways:

1) A URL that the user clicks on which takes them to the form in a web browser.  This URL can be emailed to users, or if you want it on specific users machines you could include the URL/link in a document on the computer (such as a PDF, word document etc). 

Note: you would not "download" the web form to a computer, it would be accessed through the URL to the form

2) As a PDF form that can be sent via email or directly downloaded to any computer to be filled out using Adobe Reader.

Hopefully that is clearer. Here is an introduction to distributing FormsCentral forms, maybe it will answer your question better: https://www.acrobat.com/formscentral/en/library/distribute.html

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful