1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 30, 2013 12:32 AM by Mylenium

    what is this effect called/how can it be achieved?




      at 6:31 in this video it does it.It also does it a lot up until the 8 minute mark. I know that the video was put together with after effects. I need to know how i can do it in cs5 or at least what it is called so i can look up tutorials. Thanks