3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2013 10:51 AM by Mark Mapes

\scr\application.cpp-3685

Toon&Beeld Level 1

PP CC show me this error above. After launching PP and choosing a project the screen remain black in the PP interface. Using the mouse it only bleeps sound telling mee to do something. Checking with Alt-Tab onlu the desktop and PP are actual. After closing PP by the task manager I cannor open again. CS6 is not a problem.  De-install and re-install does not solve this problem.

Help please? !!

• 1. Re: \scr\application.cpp-3685
          Mark Mapes Adobe Employee

Are you running 7.0 or 7.0.1. If you're not sure, it's shown at the top of the About Premiere Pro popup.

• 2. Re: \scr\application.cpp-3685
            Toon&Beeld Level 1

because of this problem I reinsytalled PP CC, but I checked it is : 7.0.1

• 3. Re: \scr\application.cpp-3685
              Mark Mapes Adobe Employee

The error message "application.cpp-3685" points to a problem with the workspace, which is saved as part of the project. If this is a project that originated in CS6, then try opening, selecting one of the system workpace presets or, if it's already set to a system preset, then reset the workspace. Save, close, and try to load the project.

Edited: Also, while you have the project open in CS6 but before resetting the workspace, please take a screenshot and send it to me. That will help us attempt to repro the bug.

If the project originated in CS7, then please send me a copy of the project. I'll send you a private message with my contact info.