1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 30, 2013 11:13 AM by Josh_Corey

How can I amalgamate two forms accounts into one?

Brianne Wilson

Mmy organization accidentally ordered two adobe forms accounts and now that we've realized this error, we'd like to be able to amalgamate these accounts into one account and have different users associated with the overall account.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: How can I amalgamate two forms accounts into one?
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

There is no concept of multiple users for a single account.  If you'd like to "close" one account and continue to use the other but have forms in both accounts you can "Share" forms from the account you wish to close with the other account, you could then "Duplicate" those forms (including responses) but understand that the forms URL would change when it is duplicated and you'd need to re-send that URL out (or post the new URL, however you are distributing it). 

Instructions for sharing are here:  http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462

You can also have other users with "Free" level accounts and can "Share" forms with them so they can collaborate.  The features available in a form are based on the author, so if from a Paid account you share a form with a Free account the form has the paid features, but if the Free users create a form and share that it would only have the Free features.

I hope that is useful.

Thanks,

Josh