6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 2:06 AM by sxrxrr RSS

Photoshop Updates fail on Mac

sxrxrr

I have remained current with Photoshop and the related apps for about 15 years.  Also with Lightroom since it was first released.  Initially on Windows, and on Mac for about the past 8 years.  Never an update issue.

Now the update process results in the following error report:

Dynamic Link Media Server CS6 1.0.1 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I210

Adobe Bridge CS6 5.0.2 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I210

Extension Manager 6.0.7 Update

Adobe CSXS InfrastructureCS6

Adobe Photoshop 13.0.5

Photoshop Camera Raw 8.2(CS6)

I spent the majority of a day Chating with a three different Adobe and Apple support reps.  In the end, Adobe gave me this URL and said to manually install my updates going forward.  To damn bad for me, after paying like $1,500 over the years.

OK, so what.  Well, these updates above aren't even on that Adobe manual update page:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=39&platform=Macintosh

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks