• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to create a report of topics with missing images?

Dec 21, 2007 Dec 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I move all images in a project to a different directory, is there a way to print out which topics have missing images?

I would like to have all images in the HTMLHelp folder, since this is the default folder that images are copied to when I insert them from another source folder. If I move all images from my "Images" folder to the HTMLHelp folder, is there a way to generate a report that lists all topics with missing images?

Normally, I've been using the "Images" report to determine which topics used that image before I moved them, but I'd like a report that denotes which topics are missing images, period.

thanks in advance,
ChristyG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Dec 21, 2007 Dec 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ChristyG

As long as you only move the images within the RoboHelp project, none should go missing!

Unfortunately, I don't believe you have an easy report at your disposal that will advise which topics contain missing images.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2007 Dec 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The only thing I can add to Rick's post is that if an image is missing it shows with a red cross in the "Images" folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp