- version : CS5.5 update 10.5.1.2
- no recent updates
- Windows 7 64bit service pack 1
- CPU: i7-2600k, 12gb ram, Crossfired radeon HD6870, 2x 1TB internatin HDD
- AMD CCC 13.11
- Third party hardware: Twixtor
- footage recorded with x264vfw - H.264 codec into .AVI file and rendered as H.264
-I have been editng for around 5 hours and when i RAM preview my clips the fps jumps back and forth and very unfluid (after having told after effects that the file is 29.97fps and not 25fps) I was thinking this might occure with all the LAV things opening when using after effects..
- yes quicktime is installed 7.6.2
- other software running: google chrome
-Twixtor effects installed
- not using openGL
-The problem only occures when i RAM preview, i tried rendering and the clips was fine, but i cant edit with constant fps jumps backwards and forwards.
in preview RAM as it goes up the stairs and around the corner it jumps a lot of frame for some reason, i also showed the orignal clip just to show that it is smooth.
that enough info?
You didn't answer the question about third-party video software, but it seems clear that you have installed some LAV software that is causing your problems. I recommend uninstalling that.