1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2013 10:41 AM by Lucia Lao

Why aren't my Email Receipts/Notifications working with PayPal Payments anymore?

DebbieM

I duplicated an order form I created a year ago that collected payments, but the email receipts & notifications didn't work on the new copy. I unchecked the "Enable PayPal Payments" and voila! the receipts/notifications worked.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

• 1. Re: Why aren't my Email Receipts/Notifications working with PayPal Payments anymore?
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce the problem. If you navigate away or just close the browser when you are at the PayPal payment transaction page, then you will not get the email notification.  This is an issue that we are currently addressing.

If you complete the payment transaction or you click the "Cancel..." link at the bottom of the PayPal payment transaction page, then you should be getting the notificaitons.

Please also make sure that the information that you have configured for PayPal is correct. These are PayPal fields, Purchase fields and Address fields if any.

If you are still experiencing problem, please share the form to llao@adobe.com

More information on how to share : http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462

Thanks,

Lucia