1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2013 10:24 AM by Lucia Lao

automate payment / calendar enquiry / replication of information request for number of participants?

babesinthewoods

FIrstly its been over 30 mins that I've been waiting for adobe to pick up the phone to me - so I'm frustrated...

1. I'd like to know the following

• Can I automate the payment section of my form so that amounts add up and give a total?
      • In the calendar section can i block out some parts of the year.  In the calendar section can I also feed in and out to an interactive calendar / bookings diary and so show weekend dates that are taken?
      • For one section in which I need information about each individual in the group booking can I ask the form to replicate this request for as many people as the client says will be attending?  This is a question asked previously
        • 1. Re: automate payment / calendar enquiry / replication of information request for number of participants?
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your phone call that you have experienced earlier. 

>> Can I automate the payment section of my form so that amounts add up and give a total?

Answer: No

>>In the calendar section can i block out some parts of the year. In the calendar section can I also feed in and out to an interactive calendar / bookings diary and so show weekend dates that are taken?

Answer: No

>>For one section in which I need information about each individual in the group booking can I ask the form to replicate this request for as many people as the client says will be attending? This is a question asked previously

Answer: No. 

Thanks,

Lucia