4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2013 11:46 AM by kimburly

    hello....crazy grid in my way!!



      I feel a little silly. I use photoshop cs5 for  very basic photo edits. Suddenly I pushed some buttons Iam not aware which ones and an over grid...graph paper looking thing is now appearing over every photo and I can barley see to edit. As I do not know where it came from, nor  its purpose, I cant see how to get rid of it. Can someone please help me?