2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2013 9:40 PM by yshivaprasad

Dreamweaver cs6 crashes when clicking design view

carolratcliff

Help!

I have been researching and trying a number of things to get my Dreamweaver program to work. It was working yesterday and then it decided to stop letting me go to the split or design view.

I work on a Macintosh--MacBook Pro running Lion. I did locate my preference files and deleted those as usual, but I have never had this type of problem with an Adobe product. If you have some ideas, let me know. I appreciate the help.

Would it be a good time to upgrade to Mavericks?

• 1. Re: Dreamweaver cs6 crashes when clicking design view
          Preran Adobe Employee

Hi MacRatclic,

Are you using a Fluid Grid Layout? Is there any other information that you can provide us to help troubleshoot your problem?

Thanks,

Preran

• 2. Re: Dreamweaver cs6 crashes when clicking design view
            yshivaprasad Adobe Employee

Hello MacRatclic,

Can you please provide more information listed below. Its difficult to understand the issue from the thread description.

- Platform & version

- Dreamweaver Version

- Is the issue specific to a certain page. If yes, can you please provide a document sample to reproduce the issue.

- Is the crash reproducible by clicking anywhere in Design view or is it restricted to certain element.

- Crash Report would help us to analyse the root cause.

You can contact me on yprasad_@_adobe_._com(please ignore the underscores. They are added to avoid spam bots).

Regards,

Yalpi Shiva Prasad

1 person found this helpful