3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2013 1:38 PM by Lucia Lao

form receipt

dlf topco

thank you for submitting.png

A vendor of our has completed a questionnaire. Once they completed it they received this notification which means they actually completed it. However, when reviewing the que of submission it is not there. Where is it going? Is there a way to see Deleted Files?

• 1. Re: form receipt
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

I am afraid I understand your issue completely.  What do you mean by "Deleted Files"? Did your vendor attach a file when completing the questionnnaire?

After a submission is successful, an entry should appear (at the top) in the table of responses.  In FormsCentral, open the form, and select "View Resposnes" tab.  There you should see the responses.

Also please provide information on which browser/platform your vendors are using to complete the questionnaire, if possible.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: form receipt
            dlf topco Level 1

The vendor received the receipt that they completed the form but I didn’t received. Is there a reason why ?

Daisy Lleras Farley

Quality Assurance

847-329-3222

EFFECTIVE 12/17/12, MY NEW ADDRESS WILL BE 150 NORTHWEST POINT BOULEVARD ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007-1015

• 3. Re: form receipt
              Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

Are you getting this problem with just this specific vendor or is it a generic problem that you are having with all your vendors?

Will it be possible to find out what browser/platform your vendor are using when submitting the form?

Thanks

Lucia