To help troubleshoot your issue;
1) Could you restart you machine and try again
2) If this does not resolve your issue then could you please send the following information to lesavage at adobe dot com
- Panel version which you can find by looking at the property 'ExtensionBundleVersion' in the following file:
- WIN: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\extensions\AdobeExchange\CSXS \manifest.xml or C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\extensions\AdobeExchange\CSXS\manifest.xml
- MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CS6ServiceManager/extensions/AdobeExchange/CSXS/manifest.xml or /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CS6ServiceManager/extensions/AdobeExchange/CSXS/manifest.xml
Exchange Panel Log:
- WIN: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Exchange\AdobeExchange.log
- MAC: /Users/<user>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Exchange/
I look forward to hearing from you,
The restart did not work. Strangely, when I tried to follow the file path above to get the information you requested, I found that once I get to the extensions folder, it is empty... I have the extension manager and extensions installed and enabled there... thoughts?
Do you have an AdobeExchange directory at all? Did you look in both locations i suggested? From your original post I get the impression that you do see the panel listed in the Window > Extensions menu and that the panel does load - is that correct?
yes- I was able to find log files in the second diretory. I will send them now.