4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2013 9:04 AM by SJDesigns

cannot log into the Exchange Panel--Please help!

SJDesigns Level 1

Hello,

I am unable to log into the Adobe Exchange Panel using my Adobe ID. I've tried changing my password several times. My login works fine for Adobe.com, but on the panel it contines to say sorry, we are unable to log you in. I have also tried reinsalling the panel. What could the issue be? Please help!

• 1. Re: cannot log into the Exchange Panel--Please help!
          lesavage Adobe Employee

Hi SJDesigns,

To help troubleshoot your issue;

1) Could you restart you machine and try again

2) If this does not resolve your issue then could you please send the following information to lesavage at adobe dot com

- Panel version which you can find by looking at the property 'ExtensionBundleVersion' in the following file:

• WIN: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\extensions\AdobeExchange\CSXS \manifest.xml or C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\extensions\AdobeExchange\CSXS\manifest.xml
          • MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CS6ServiceManager/extensions/AdobeExchange/CSXS/manifest.xml or /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CS6ServiceManager/extensions/AdobeExchange/CSXS/manifest.xml

Exchange Panel Log:

• WIN: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Exchange\AdobeExchange.log
          • MAC: /Users/<user>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Exchange/

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Lea

• 2. Re: cannot log into the Exchange Panel--Please help!
            SJDesigns Level 1

Hi Lea,

The restart did not work. Strangely, when I tried to follow the file path above to get the information you requested, I found that once  I get to the extensions folder, it is empty... I have the extension manager and extensions installed and enabled there... thoughts?

• 3. Re: cannot log into the Exchange Panel--Please help!
              lesavage Adobe Employee

Hi,

Do you have an AdobeExchange directory at all? Did you look in both locations i suggested? From your original post I get the impression that you do see the panel listed in the Window > Extensions menu and that the panel does load - is that correct?

Kind regards,

Lea

• 4. Re: cannot log into the Exchange Panel--Please help!
                SJDesigns Level 1

yes- I was able to find log files in the second diretory. I will send them now.