I'm seeing this quite regularly but not consistently:
I have a number of sequences in PPro that have short dynamic linked AE comps (name titles). Most of the time it's fine but many times I get an error message in AME that the sequence contains offline material (it doesn't) and that the render will be done with the offline graphic.
Win 8.1 - latest vers of Adobe apps.
Anyone else seen this?
How to solve render after always show "Media Pending" screen. When Adobe Premiere Pro CC updated to 7.1:
If you have this issue, follow these instructions:
(Replace ImportFastMPEG.prm to 7.0.1 version)
1. Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC 7.0.1 update.
2. Extract "PremiereProTrial-7.0.1-mul-AdobeUpdate.zip" file and go to "\payloads\AdobePremierePro7AllTrial-270613015334" folder.
3. Use 7-Zip or WinRAR to open the "Assets1_1.zip" file.
4. Find the file name is "2509" and extract.
5. Rename "2509" to "ImporterFastMPEG.prm".
6. Copy and replace ImportFastMPEG.prm to "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC\Plug-ins\Common" folder.
7. Uncheck Adobe Media Encoder CC Performance>Enable Native Adobe Premiere Pro sequence import
Thanks but reluctant to replace a file to an older version without knowing if this will break other functionality. My issue isn't always there, it's intermittent.
Was this work around discussed somewhere else on the forums?
Many thanks for your reply.