There is an Offline Column in the Project Window.
How to solve render after always show "Media Pending" screen. When Adobe Premiere Pro CC updated to 7.1:
If you have this issue, follow these instructions:
(Replace ImportFastMPEG.prm to 7.0.1 version)
1. Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC 7.0.1 update.
2. Extract "PremiereProTrial-7.0.1-mul-AdobeUpdate.zip" file and go to "\payloads\AdobePremierePro7AllTrial-270613015334" folder.
3. Use 7-Zip or WinRAR to open the "Assets1_1.zip" file.
4. Find the file name is "2509" and extract.
5. Rename "2509" to "ImporterFastMPEG.prm".
6. Copy and replace ImportFastMPEG.prm to "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC\Plug-ins\Common" folder.
7. Uncheck Adobe Media Encoder CC Performance>Enable Native Adobe Premiere Pro sequence import.
I didn't even think to look in the offline field in the proj window. That was the ticket. There were 2 files buried deep I must have overlooked. Thanks man.
Thanks Eason929623, but where is the Performance menu in Media Encoder? I am on a Mac. Do I have Performance menu option? I also couldn't find Enable Native Adobe Premiere Pro sequence import in preference.
I was referred to this page by a link in the NewBlueFX support forum (http://support.newbluefx.com/newbluefx/topics/titler_pro_2_premiere_cc_on_windows_7_titles _ok_on_timeline_but_show_up_as_media_offline_in_render?utm_content=reply_link&utm_medium=e mail&utm_source=reply_notification&reply%5bid%5d=14012934#reply_140129340).
I think there is a confusion / conflict in advice here. The thread starts with the tile including "Media Offline" messages and farther below that in the proposed resolutions - a suggestion is promoted to resolve "Media Pending" messages - and as far as I am aware these are different and show in different places..?
"Media Offline" messages as put forward to be the issue are happening for me at the export to Media Encoder initiation. Inspecting all content within the project - nothing is listed as offline or missing and certainly opening the project no media is pending.
I am not a seasoned pro - and am in my first year with PP - so please don't skin me alive if I have this wrong...
Is your resolution offered - the resolution to "Media Offline" message or "media pending" - as I am looking for the "Media Offline" resolution - not the pending.
I too was sent to this page by NewBlue support - but if the download offered by Adobe is for media pending - its not my issue.