Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to contact the Adobe servers for Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Adobe chat person had me ask my IT department to open up specific ports and unblock sites per support case 0184864500. This still did not fix the problem.

Mike

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike are you able to sign in using a different Adobe ID on your computer successfully?

I would also recommend you ask your I.T. department to review the Adobe Creative Cloud Service Access Documentation for IT section of http://www.adobe.com/devnet/creativesuite/enterprisedeployment.html.  They should find all the information necessary to ensure that you are able to connect successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2013 Nov 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I am not able to create a new user on this PC and to answer your question I only have one Adobe ID so are you tell me to create another Adobe ID?

The CC Desktop app update worked fine at home.

I am not using the enterprise edition at work, I am using my personal license. I was able to download the Acrobat XI Pro trial and license it but I can't download the other trials or full programs without installing the CC Desktop app, is there links for the trials or full downloads available where I don't need the CC Desktop app? Muse and photoshop specifically.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2013 Nov 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike we released an update to the Creative Cloud Desktop which should now resolve the sign in errors related to this discussion thread.  Please quit and reopen the Creative Cloud desktop application to receive the update if has not already been applied.

The version of the Creative Cloud desktop application released is version 1.2.1.260.  You can find the version by clicking on the gear icon in the Creative Cloud Desktop application.  You can then select Preferences and find the version number listed under the General tab in Account.

Considering the network difficulties you are experiencing we may want to branch out your portion of the discussion to a new discussion thread as it is looking less likely it is related to the original topic.  Please do try updating though and seeing if you face the same difficulty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2013 Nov 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of this has helped, still getting the 'You've been signed out' message after updating all Applications and re-installing Creative Cloud desktop app. Been waiting for live chat support for ages...

Running Mac OS 10.9 and the Creative Cloud version is the latest 1.2.1.260.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I downloaded and installed CC Desktop app from my downloads area at adobe.com this morning and it still doesn't work added all exceptions (from adobe tech support) to Norton and disabled firewall and it still does not let me sign in. When clicking on the gear I get no version info, what I get is Help which take me to a hepl website, Pin to notification area and Quit.None of which gives me the version number. There is no preferences option probably because I cant sign in.

Miike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pinning it to the notification area and check if there's some menu options. I had to 'Open as Window' on the Mac to get the menu options visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck with that, but thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a direct link to the latest CC desktop app?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So its over 1 week now without CC.

Today I unstalled everything Adobe, got admin rights to PC, added exceptions to firewall, disabled firewall after each reboot, rebooted between each step, cleaned with cleaner tool, rebooted, reinstalled CC desktop app, tried different logins. So another 2 hours lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike I would recommend you try an alternate Internet connection to help diagnose if the difficulties you are continuing to experience is due to local software settings or the network environment which you are utilizing.

If you continue to experience difficulties then I would recommend following the steps listed in Sign in or activation errors | CS6, CS5.5 Subscriptions, CS6 Perpetual - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html.

If you do not continue to experience difficulties then please ask your I.T. department to re-review the docmentation referenced in message #1 of this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well after 2 hours on tech support I'm no nearer finding the answer. I've submitted 6 log files to them and a member of their senior team will be contacting me next week. Should they get to the bottom of this I'll share the fix here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched this out to a separate discussion.  Chopster I would recommend that you follow the directions offered http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1324087.  If the update has not resolved your difficulties you will want to contact our support team.

Mike/Mueller-Design is facing general connectivity difficulties which is why I have branched out this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines