6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2013 11:12 AM by Genevieve Laroche

Freeze

Boggy75

Hi,

I publish a form and now when I want to open it, I've got a freeze.

Please, can you help me ?

The link of the form :

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=3VLri8sb4h23KBWdPuceAw

Regards,

• 1. Re: Freeze
          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

It appears to me that your form is in fact open. I was able to submit a response without problem. (I filled it out will all test data so you can easily remove it.) Is it that you wish to alter this Form and are not able to? Please let me know if I have missed the issue that you are having.

Andrew Yarborough

• 2. Re: Freeze
            Boggy75 Level 1

Dear Andrew,

thank you for your answer. But my problem is that I cannot open this Form to alter it or to export the data to an Excel file. When I try to open this Form the FormsCentral Desktop freeze and I can do nothing more than to kill the process.

I hope you understand what I wrote ( I know my English is not very good ...).

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards,

• 3. Re: Freeze
              Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Is your form local or online? If the form is online can you sign-in here (https://formscentral.acrobat.com/signin.html) and let me know if you have the same issues when you try to open the form?

If so can you please email me (glaroche@adobe.com) your AdobeID as well as the title of your form.

Let me know if this is a problem with a local form and not an online form.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Gen

• 4. Re: Freeze
                Boggy75 Level 1

Hi,

my form is online and I have the same issue. I mail you my AdobeID.

Thank You.

Regards,

• 5. Re: Freeze

Thanks. Looks like Brian is already looking at your form. There seems to be an issue with one of the fomulas on the response table.

We'll get back to you once we fix your document. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences.

Gen

• 6. Re: Freeze

Please try your form again. It should open fine now. You will notice that we removed the formula on your unbound column (the column you added manually) in the response table.

Can you please let me know what you are trying to achieve so I can guide you to create the right formula.

Thanks

Gen