Hi, Dave. You posted in the Photoshop Elements forum and not many of us use PRE. I'll move this over to the PRE forum for you.
Welcome to the forum.
- What OS version are you running PrE 11 on?
- What is your Project Setting?
- What are the specs. of your Source Files?
- When you go to Share to DVD, what settings are you choosing?
- Does this "squished" Frame only appear in the Burned DVD, or do you see that behavior in PrE's Program Monitor, when editing/playing back too?
Good luck, and please let us know a bit more,
The Tutorial Links Page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 may also help
Premiere Elements FAQ List (2 pages of FAQ as of September 2013) http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements/premiere_elements_faq?view=all
Premiere Elements TIPS List (6 pages of Tips as of September 2013) http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements/premiere_elements_tips?view=all