1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 11, 2013 8:48 AM by Josh_Corey

Form Central is adding blank pages

outdoorz1

In the editor I do not have any empty spaces and it takes up three pages.  Two full pages and about a third of the third space.   My problem starts when I try to test the form.  When I open the test page it has 5 pages in which page 2 and 3 are blank.  All my content is there but it is just seperated with the 2 blank pages.  I can not seem to firgure out how to fix this.  I also tested the actual link (not the test) and it does the same thing.

• 1. Re: Form Central is adding blank pages
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Are you working in the FormsCentral web site or in the desktop application included with Acrobat XI?  I am guessing you are trying to create a web form as opposed to a PDF form?  I am not sure that this will help but there are two design views controlled by a selector in the botton right corner, "Web View" for desiging for a web/HTML form and "Page View" for designing for PDF.  The "page breaks" (new page) are unique between those views, I don't think this explains what you see though so...

If you would share your form with me at jcorey@adobe.com following these instructions I can take a look and let you know what I see:  http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2462

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful