1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 10, 2013 6:05 PM by Andrew Yoole

    Newbie can't find eliptical tool?

    dpolkat3 Level 1

      Sort of a newbie to After Effects CC 12.1.0. It was my understanding from the guide that when I click on the pen tool, I'd get a choice of pen types; regular pen, eliptical (oval), and so on. But I just get the pen tool. I know the square box tool is next to the pen tool on the menu bar, but where is the eliptical tool? That's it (so far). Thanks!