3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2013 1:37 AM by station_two

Photoshop CS6

OMID SOLO

Hi,

I have Photoshop CS6 setup + update to 13.0.1.3.

I wonder if there's an updated setup for Photoshop CS6 that installs the latest version 13.0.1.3 at once, without needing me to install updates afterwards.

Was this released?

If yes, where and how to get?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Photoshop CS6
          Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

I can't be 100% positive, but in my experience I have had to install updates on top of newly downloaded Adobe products.  That sounds kind of daft, so I hope I am wrong.

• 2. Re: Photoshop CS6
            Noel Carboni Level 8

It does sound odd, and I've questioned Adobe on it, but they hold fast that they release the .0.0 version then only updates thereafter on purpose.

Me, when I release a new update to one of my products the main download gets updated with the new build.

-Noel

• 3. Re: Photoshop CS6
              Level 5

As already explained, whenever you download any Adobe software installer, you will always get the original Gold Master version released, never an updated version.  No exceptions.

Also, they never release global updates, only incremental versions in one-step updates.

That's just the way it is with Adobe.  I can't explain the universe to you, I can only describe it for you.