3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2013 12:47 PM by Warunicorn

License carry over?

TriggerJerk

Last year I bought PS Touch for my Sony tablet S. Last week it took a flier off my car roof (and good riddance). I have replaced it with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3  7.0.  Most other paid apps allow me to just reinstall on the new tablet, but Adobe seems to want me to repurchase the program.  Is this correct, or am I in error?

• 1. Re: License carry over?
          joerg eberhardt Employee Moderator

Sorry, this runs as a phone /phablet. It only has a resolution of 1.024 x 600 which is too small for the tablet app.

Thanks!

• 2. Re: License carry over?
            TriggerJerk Level 1

I'm sorry, are you saying that the app, which I had on my old tablet, and which Adobe wants to sell me for my new tablet, is not suitable for tablets? And this in the discussion group Adobe Photoshop Touch for tablet?

Please re-read my post. I am trying to transfer ownership of my copy of PS Touch from my old destroyed tablet to my new tablet, which should not incur full purchase price. I have a licensed copy of Elements 11 that I use on both my desktop and laptop , here I just want to use PS Touch on the one unit that I currently own.

• 3. Re: License carry over?
              Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

That's odd. I thought the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 met the minimium required specs for PS Touch (unless it changed but the tech specs page for PS Touch hasn't)?

@Triggerjerk: If you bought the app via Google Play, it should be able to be re-downloaded at will on other devices once purchased. Don't know what's up but make sure you're signed into the same Google account as the one you had on the Sony Tablet S.