8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2008 5:38 AM by Greg Dove

Aide demander

realb1965
      Bonjour,

J'ai acheter un template flash de site web que j'ai modifier, mais voila je suis bloquer...

Dans la section vidéo, il y a 6 vidéos et je voudrais en ajouter d'autres.

J'ai ajouter des vignettes supplémentaires, mais lorsque je click sur la flèche, je ne peut pas les voirs...

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider ?

Merci

Voici le site: www.productionm.ca
        • 1. Re: Aide demander
          Greg Dove Level 4
          Excuse me for replying in English, I understand French but its much easier for me to write in english.

It is very difficult for someone to give you an answer because it is something very specific to the flash template you're using. And the chance that someone else here is using the same flash template is not very high.

Did you already try to get support from whoever sold you the template?
          • 2. Re: Aide demander
            realb1965 Level 1
            I try to get support from the creator of template, but his offert is not free.

If I send you a link for download a .fla file, can you help me?
            • 3. Re: Aide demander
              Greg Dove Level 4
              Did you write the code for the video navigation? (Is that some of the modifications that you've made?) If you did write that code, then you may be able to post the small part of the code that is causing the problem here, using the attach code button.

If not, then you can post a download link to your fla here and I will take a quick look at it. I will fix it if its quick to do, otherwise I will explain in general terms what needs to be done.

For others who don't speak French:
              The problem is with a flash website template, which has been modified. The url of the site is in the first post above. realb1965 would like to include more than six videos on the 'video' section (following the video navigation click). realb1965 has added extra videos into the template but the video navigation doesn't go beyond six videos. They don't scroll into view.
              • 4. Re: Aide demander
                realb1965 Level 1
                I don't write the code, I had bought a flash template.
                • 5. Re: Aide demander
                  realb1965 Level 1
                  Hello GWD,

Can you download the source code?
                  • 6. Re: Aide demander
                    Greg Dove Level 4
                    First off, if the template is not doing what it is designed to do, you should demand free support for that from the vendor. Or at least complain that they should have a self-help/FAQ section for that type of thing.

Beyond that:
                    You can post a download link to your fla here and I will take a quick look at it. I will fix it if its quick to do, otherwise I will explain in general terms what needs to be done.
                    It depends a lot on how well coded and how accessible the code in your template is. I do not have or use any decompilers so if the code in the template is 'protected' or obfuscated in any way -e.g. if its in compiled clips etc - then I can't offer any help and you would very likely need to go back to the template vendor.
                    • 7. Re: Aide demander
                      realb1965 Level 1
                      Donwload link: www.productionm.ca/download/test10.fla www.productionm.ca/download/test10.fla
                      • 8. Re: Aide demander
                        Greg Dove Level 4
                        I took a quick look, but I'm afraid that I can't easily locate the relevant code because of the way the fla template is set up. The coding style of that template is more like flash 4/flash 5. There's a lot of code attached directly to objects and not on the timeline. And a lot of gotoAnd's etc.

It might help if you can tell me where the relevant code is otherwise I'm sorry but all I can do is recommend that you go back to the vendor. Or perhaps someone else here may have more time to go through it for you.