2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2007 6:29 AM by Newsgroup_User

Exporting to Dreamweaver

Karleen77
      I have a FW 4 file that I am exporting to DW 4 - when I do this My table for my slices does not line up to the top and left edge of the screen, I have tried ever combination of options in under the export/options button, but no luck there is this small white border ( not associated with the table). Any help would be great!

TIA
      Karleen
        • 1. Re: Exporting to Dreamweaver
          jsteinmann Level 1
          Unless this is for mocking up purposes, I wouldn't recommend using the FIreworks HTML export. The code is pretty bloated. Ideally you will export the sliced images, and assemble these images together in dreamweaver using either tables or css.
          • 2. Re: Exporting to Dreamweaver
            Level 7
            Karleen77 wrote:
            > I have a FW 4 file that I am exporting to DW 4 - when I do this My table for my
            > slices does not line up to the top and left edge of the screen, I have tried
            > ever combination of options in under the export/options button, but no luck
            > there is this small white border ( not associated with the table). Any help
            > would be great!
            >
            > TIA
            > Karleen
            >
            Karleen,
            jstienman is correct that you should not let your graphics editor create
            your html.

The answer to your question though, can be found here.....
            http://www.dwfaq.com/Tutorials/Basics/margins.asp

It is something you will need to learn no matter where you create your html.

--
            Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong.
            Dennis Miller

SKB