1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2013 11:50 AM by Eylon Stroh

Email Submission Receipts Not Being Sent When Collect Payments is Enabled

lauraraben

I am working on a registration form and have included the option to have an email submission receipt sent to the registrant. I tested the form and sucessfully received an email confirmation. When I enabled payments via paypal and tested the form again, I didn't receive the email submission reciept. I've tried with several different email addresses (gmail and others) and don't receive anything. I've checked spam folders and nothing is there either.

• 1. Re: Email Submission Receipts Not Being Sent When Collect Payments is Enabled
          Eylon Stroh Adobe Employee

There is a known issue with notifications for payment forms when "Include submitted data" is not selected on the Email Notifications panel.  The fix for this issue will be included in an upcoming release.  In the meantime, you can work around the issue by checking the "Include submitted data" box.

Also, please note there is a second issue in that notifications are not sent when the user simply closes the browser window after being redirected to PayPal, instead of either completing or canceling the transaction.  There is currently no workaround for the second issue so, unfortunately, some notifications may still be dropped even if "Include submitted data" is checked.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Eylon