4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2013 6:30 AM by Salah Fadlabi

    Does InDesign 5.5 have this function ?

    hyperviolet Level 1

      Hi there, hope someone can assist?


      I'm wondering if InDesign has a function that works on the same concept as *another design program* feature called: "place inside container"

      Where you can take an image, or more specifically, place a collage of images inside a fixed block?

      When I try grouping the images inside a block, when I need to resize them it all goes funny with white spaces

      in between, as it seems to fixing the image constraints...hope I'm making sense? Is there a proper way or function to

      do this with?

      (win7, 64bit, CS5.5)


      Thanks so much