1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 13, 2013 3:27 PM by bregent

Using the same field on a form for multiple menu/drop down list

c.a.logan Level 1

I have a form that tracks people that attend orientations.  It is possible for an Attendee to attend the same orientation up to three times.

In using the Update record wizard, I have two recordsets, rsAttendees and rsOrientation from two separate tables.

I want to be able to use the rsOrientation to create a drop down list, but I want to use that same recordset field as the source for the dropdown 3 times on the same record.

There are 3 fields on the Attendee form:

Orientation1, Orientation2, and Orientation3.

Using the wizard, I set each up as a Menu, then select the rsOrientation, Orientation.Date as the source for all 3. 

The problem is that only the Orientation1 field is populated.  Orientation2 and Orientation3 dropdowns are blank.

Name:________________________

Orientation1: __________________<-----------Using Wizard, pull Menu list from Orientation.Date This one works fine

Orientation2: __________________<-----------Using Wizard, pull Menu list from Orientation.Date This one is blank

Orientation3: __________________<-----------Using Wizard, pull Menu list from Orientation.Date This one is blank

Do I need to reset the rs somehow?