6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2013 10:01 AM by Mike M

Installed Internet Explorer 11 and now flashplayer wont work or be recognized by IE 11

JHuber8383

I

I received a Microsoft update foir my pc with the new Internet Explorer 11 on the update. I downloaded it and installed it and now when I try  to annotate my financial charts on Stockcharts.com I cant, I get a message that this requires flashplayer and to download flashplayer.  Prior to installing IE 11 i had IE 10 and Windows 7 and had adobe flashplayer installed on my computor. I had no problems with  annotating financial charts on Stockcharts.com. Now whe I try to annotate a chart I get a message that this requires flashplayer and I should download flashplayer.

I uninstalled flashplayer from my computor and downloaded the lastest version 11.9 etc and the problem persists.  cansto annotate any charts and get a message to dlownload flashplayer. I dont think IE 11 is recognizing flashplayer now.  I also have google chrome installed on my pc and with that I can annotate the stochcharts financial charts.

I would appreciate some help in resolving this problem.

Sincerely,

JHuber8383