Thanks, Liam I understand the pricing table but when I chatted with an agent
he said I would get complimentary access to a number of Adobe apps like
Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Muse. Is that accurate?
1 person found this helpful
Thats not Business Catalyst no.
That is the Creative Cloud..
Thats the Adobe Suite of products, The very very basic plan of BC (Webbasic) is what you get with that, you get 5 free sites of that plan with the creative cloud.
Thanks LiamBC seems to be overpriced for what you get$480 a year for site
hosting on the webCommerce plan. I guess I have to read the fine print a
When you break it down..
- Ecommerce implementation that hooks into payment gateways.
- PCI Level 1 compliance
- Intergraated SSL so you do not need to pay for a certificate
- SAAS - Updates and new features auto installed which you do not have to worry about
- Support access to Adobe support staff most of the week
- Server support, mainatance etc which you do not have to do or pay for
- Blog, eCommerce etc all in one and not having to pay extra for along with the big one...
- Marketing system in there and 10 email accounts as well in there.
When you consider the stability and scalability and start adding those costs on other systems, to get to that level you would be paying as much if not more anyway and have your bits scattered across multiple systems trying to integrate them in.