1 2 Previous Next 45 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2013 1:58 PM by A.T. Romano Go to original post
      • 40. Re: Rendering Issue
        SardinasC

Yes…I can’t get the timeline to display or insert a clip.

• 41. Re: Rendering Issue
          SardinasC Level 1

Is the banner “created with Adobe trial version” going to go away when I save it?

• 42. Re: Rendering Issue
            A.T. Romano Level 7

SardinasC

Whatever you export from the tryout version (the Timeline content saved as file to computer hard drive or Timeline burned to disc) keeps the try out banner. Cannot be removed.

However, once you purchase a serial number for the program, you can remove the Adobe tryout banner that you see in the project file (project.prel) that created those exports. Typically, you remove the rendered files from tryout after purchase and thereafter no Adobe watermarks in the project file nor in the exports from the purchased version of the project file. (See Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files.)

That is the party line. But, I have encountered cases where that project.prel file spontaneously losses the watermark once it is opened as the purchased version.

Key thought...you cannot remove the watermark from the exports of the project file (project.prel) but you can from the purchased project file (project.prel).

ATR

• 43. Re: Rendering Issue
              A.T. Romano Level 7

SardinasC

Yes…I can’t get the timeline to display or insert a clip.

I do not have Premiere Pro CS6. So, I am not sure if you are looking at a flawed download/install or whether the workspace for the Pro version has changed since you worked with it last. What version of Premiere Pro did you use previously? Did you explore Window/Workspaces in Premiere Pro CS6?

Look for Window Menu/Timeline and maybe Window Menu/Workspace possibily to get back to the default CS6 workspace. Different workspaces in CS6 is a whole story by itself from what I can tell.

Work this issue through if you want in Pro, but I suggest you work out the Premiere Elements 12 details first.

Thanks.

ATR

• 44. Re: Rendering Issue
                SardinasC Level 1

It’s working now!  Anyway – we’re upgrading to Elements 12 right now!  My video that I thought might be a corrupted file workings perfectly in E12!

• 45. Re: Rendering Issue
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

SardinasC

Great great great news.

We are very pleased that you will be able to move forward with your video projects with Premiere Elements 12. With version 12 on your Windows 7 64 bit computer, the program will be a 64 bit application which can take advantage of the 64 bit system resources. This should enable you to get those larger/resource demanding projects taken to a successful completion more often than before.

Thanks for that follow up.

Continued success.

ATR

1 2 Previous Next