2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2013 8:57 AM by A.T. Romano

Change subtitles?

Movie5555

I made some subtitles in Premiere Elements 10 for a short movie and wanted to aks if or how it's possible to change type size and/or font for all subtitles at once?

Thanks for help!

• 1. Re: Change subtitles?
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

With individual Titles, I do not know of a way to globally change them all, with one operation.

However, you can come close - create a new Style (or choose one that matches your needs), save that Style, then apply that to the Selected Text on each Title. That will be on a one-by-one basis, but is quite quick, and you will edit most attributes of your Text, with but one click - the application of the newly created Style.

Good luck, and hope that helps,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Change subtitles?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Movie5555

I also am not aware of how to change all titles at one time with regard to the same font style and font size in one operation.

Hunt's suggestion of a "new Style creation" is an interesting one. But, I would need to think through potential individual font size corrections as a consequence, especially if the original varied from text title to text title with regard to font style and font size.

Please let us know what works for you.

Thanks.

ATR