• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I change the language of my Photoshop?

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the installation it only gives me the English or Chinese option, but it would be easier for me in Spanish, is it possible to change it? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Rocisol were you given a redemption or product code to enter?  The choice of language was already made at the time of purchase.  I would recommend that you complete the redemption process included with your order.  You can find more details on how to obtain your license to use your CS6 software in our Education FAQ at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html.

Unfortunately the process is different depending on your country/region.  If you have any additional inquiries

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of PS? What system? Languages are tied to the serial number and region- specific installer. If you bought an Asian package, it doesn't even contain Spanish, so there would be no way to install it in that language.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended for MAC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still need to ask for the serial number because I´m installing the 30 days trial, it´s a student and teacher edition. I´m right know filling the information in Adobe to ask for the serial number. In one gap they ask me for the product language, and I supposed that I need to write english, isn´t it? Or can I write spanish to have a serial number for this language? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rocisol as Mylenium has mentioned the language will be serial number specific.  If you have purchased the Student and Teacher edition then once you input the serial number your Adobe Creative software will be in the language which you purchased.  If you originally purchased your Student and Teacher edition in Spanish then it will be in Spanish once the serial number is inputted.

If you did not purchase the Student and Teacher edition in Spanish then it is possible to have the language adjusted.  Did you purchase the software from Adobe directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, no, I bought it in Software4students. The thing is that when I´m asking for the serial number in Adobe web site, when it says "Product Language", I don´t know if I can put Spanish to get a serial number for a Spanish version or if I need to write English, as it is the language that appears in my trial version. I still didn't complete the form because I have this doubt. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rocisol were you given a redemption or product code to enter?  The choice of language was already made at the time of purchase.  I would recommend that you complete the redemption process included with your order.  You can find more details on how to obtain your license to use your CS6 software in our Education FAQ at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html.

Unfortunately the process is different depending on your country/region.  If you have any additional inquiries regarding the process then I would recommend contacting our support team directly at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Jeff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines